Listen to Saroja Audio Songs at MusicMazaa.com

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Neville Hails Tevez

hi friends,

I am a manchester united fan. So I love all the info regarding Man Utd. In the recent Match against Pompey,Tevez was the stand-out player in a 0-0 draw and was involved throughout the 90 minutes and then converted from the spot in the penalty shoot-out to secure United’s second Community Shield in a row at Wembley.With both Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo missing from the forward line, the Argentine was full of running and caused Pompey centre-backs Distin and Campbell problems all afternoon.The former Boca Juniors hit-man was denied a clear penalty in the first half after Hermann Hreidarsson grabbed his ankle in the area. He reacted angrily and was fortunate not to see a card for his troubles from referee Peter Walton.

"I didn't see Carlos' reaction," admitted Neville, "but I imagine it would have been one of frustration."It looked like it should have been a penalty from where I was. If a player doesn't get the decision that he wants, then the emotion of the game and the importance of it means they are going to react" he explained."Today he caused Portsmouth a lot of problems and maybe could have had one or two goals. He was deservedly the match sponsor's man of the match."As for me, it was fantastic, just to get a game - a competitive game - under my belt. It's probably the most prestigious pre-season game you can play in. After being out for so long, I was just happy being out there with the lads and being part of it again."Hopefully this season I can contribute in some way and earn my corn" Neville concluded. Hope this kind of forms continues for the Man Utd.

No comments: